Food to AVOID during Pregnancy!!!
1. Green or unripe papaya - It contains an enzyme called latex. This latex leads to uterine contractions and further to miscarriage or stillbirth.
2. Green apple - Green apple which are sour, sweet or bitter lead to premature delivery. It excites the uterus and might lead to miscarriage.
3. Pineapple - It contains bromelain enzyme which contracts uterine and also might cause allergic problems.
4. Fish - Raw or uncooked fish, oysters, clams and mussels should be avoided as it contains natural toxins which can be harmful to pregnant women.
5. Peach - It increase the temperature of the body due to which over bleeding might happen. The hairy peel on the fruit irritates the stomach and the throat.
6. Peanuts - It cause allergic diseases to the fetus. Long term use during pregnancy might also cause allergic diseases for the child during childhood.
7. Ginger or Chilli - The gingerol enzyme in ginger leads to blood clot, it is believed that Ginger & Chilli might also lead to constipation.
These nine pregnant months are those days where a mother should be healthy enough for a healthy child. Avocados, Broccoli, carrots, eggs, mangos, lentils, yogurt, and spinach are few of the nutritional overachievers which need to be added in the daily meal.